WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY REVIEW REQUESTS AT THE MOMENT.

NetGalley badges

50 Book Reviews Reviews Published Professional Reader 80% 100 Book Reviews

Tuesday 31 March 2020

Currently watching: K-drama's I recently started


By Yuli Atta

Hiya guys, today I'm talking about the two K-dramas I recently started watching. I'm behind on writing about the dramas I've been following but I'm getting there. Today I'm going to talk about the 2 newest ones that I've started and then I'm going to make a list of dramas that I want to watch after them. 

1. I will go to you when the weather is fine  -  My Drama List synopsis

I just recently saw that this drama was tagged as a melodrama and I get it. I'm 8 episodes in and it's already intensely dramatic (well, duh) and very, very good. 

I've seen many people describe it as a cosy, slow-moving show that isn't necessarily full of action or plot and it's definitely that. It focuses on the characters and their own personal struggles. 

I became interested in When the weather is fine the moment I saw that Seo Kang Joon would be the main male lead. I've seen 2 other dramas with him and loved his acting in them - Cheese in the Trap and Watcher.

I've watched the 8 episodes that are out as of right now and I've enjoyed all of them. There are a lot of questions that I have like:
Why does her aunt behave like that?
Why is her mother so cold and why isn't she providing anybody with an explanation?
What happened to Eun Seob that he's become so closed of and anxious?

I can't wait to see how the story will develop and what would happen. I can already kind of predict a few things that may happen in the future but as it is right now, I'm just enjoying watching their lives.

There are two of the main actors from Extraordinary You who also have roles in this show and I loved seeing them act in an adult drama so much. Both of them are doing an amazing job and I'd love to see another drama with them as the main leads. 


2. Meow, the secret boy - My Drama List synopsis


This is a drama I just found out about because it was recommended to me on Viki. I'm not even surprised that I like it. I wrote something vaguely similar six years ago and now I'm watching this drama and loving it. 

It's weird, it's a comedy and I already love all of the actors. I'm only curious if we'd end up finding more about them as time goes because I already have a ton of questions. 

Can we just take a second to appreciate how cute both the cat and L (main actor) are? I also love that he's always dressed in white because he is a white cat.

I don't really know what to say about it just yet because I've seen only the 4 episodes that are out. They are 30 minutes each and they feel longer than they are but still not enough. I love the acting and the story so far but those 4 episodes are the equivalent of 2 so I will wait to watch more before criticising it. I'm enjoying it a lot and that's all.

These are all of the K-dramas that I'm currently watching and am excited about! 
Are you watching any TV shows at the moments? Let me know in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BOOK REVIEW: Shards of Earth by Adrian Tchaikovsky

  Purchase Links: Amazon UK  |  Amazon US  |  Bookshop.org  |  The Broken Binding  |  Waterstones Hi Guys, I'm following up my Spotlight...