WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY REVIEW REQUESTS AT THE MOMENT.

NetGalley badges

50 Book Reviews Reviews Published Professional Reader 80% 100 Book Reviews

Monday 17 February 2020

Monsta X - ALL ABOUT LUV

By Melissa Oates
Google images
First of all, hi my first post here, as Yuli has more out already, but I'm chill.

Monsta X released their first english album; ALL ABOUT LUV

It was released on the 14th of February, Valentines Day, which actually works out their album which is all to do with all the emotions with love, hence the title All About Luv.

The backing track and the vocals are just so on  point and I am loving the remix of WHO DO U LOVE with will.i.am, as well as I.M's (bias) rap in BESIDE U.

These boys have a vocal range like even the rappers can sing, Joonhoney, who is one of the main rappers, his vocals are just perfect.

Here is the tracklist:
1. WHO DO U LOVE (ft. French Montana)
2. LOVE U
3. HAPPY WITHOUT ME
4. GOT MY NUMBER
5. SOMEONE'S SOMEONE
6. MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT
7. SHE'S THE ONE
8. YOU CAN'T HOLD MY HEART
9. MISBEHAVE
10. BESIDE U (feat. Pitbull)
11. WHO DO U LOVE (Remix) (feat. French Montana and will.i.am)
12. BESIDE U (I.M Rap Version) (feat. Pitbull)

The songs all represent different stages of a relationship, from being in love, to being cheated on, break up and much more.

The album includes a photocard, similar with the vinyl as well.

It is also sadly the last album Monsta X will have with Wonho's vocals.

The album is already out, I had pre ordered it but its gone to my house back home (I'm currently at university) so that will be something to look forward to when I get back.

You can also stream the album on itunes and spotify.


No comments:

Post a Comment

BOOK REVIEW: Shards of Earth by Adrian Tchaikovsky

  Purchase Links: Amazon UK  |  Amazon US  |  Bookshop.org  |  The Broken Binding  |  Waterstones Hi Guys, I'm following up my Spotlight...