WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY REVIEW REQUESTS AT THE MOMENT.

NetGalley badges

50 Book Reviews Reviews Published Professional Reader 80% 100 Book Reviews

Monday 4 May 2020

April Book Haul

By Melissa Oates

Hey guys, so finally University has finished, so Yuli and I can have our full attention on this blog yaaaay!

So unfortunately I didn't get any reading done throughout the whole of April, due to so much uni work and deadlines for that uni work. But I did manage to buy some books to read some point in the future.


Five Feet Apart by Rachael Lippincott with Mikki Daughtry and Tobias Iaconis
Five Feet Apart: Amazon.co.uk: Lippincott, Rachael, Daughtry ...
So I had recently watched the movies with one of my friends and I balled my eyes out, it was such a good movie, well in my opinion anyway, I had already known that this was a book beforehand, but just hadn't had the time nor the money to buy it, I was also questioning whether to buy it, for reasons I don't know I'm sometimes very picky in what I read. But after watching the movie, I wanted to buy the book, to see if anything different happens in it or if there are scenes in the book that didn't make the movie.

I did the exact thing when I watched The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, as soon as I watched the film I read the book, I tend to do the opposite instead of reading and the watching.


Every Reason We Shouldn't by Sara Fujimura



Every Reason We Shouldn't by Sara Fujimura
I was looking on goodreads on new Y.A books along with upcoming Y.A and stumbled across this book, now I saw that it has a 3.4 star rating on goodreads, but as soon as I read the synopsis, with the hooking line of 'warning contains family expectations, delightful banter, great romantic tensions, skating (all kinds!), Korean pastries, and all the feels', I was hooked with wanting to read this, now this book isn't available on Waterstones so I ordered it on Amazon plus the cover on the book is pretty cute.







Havenfall (Havenfall, #1) by Sara HollandHavenFall by Sara Holland 

Now every time I would enter a bookstore, this book would immediately catch my eye, the cover is just so intriguing, but after I read the synopsis I would be unsure about getting it, but this came up as well on goodreads under popular Y.A, so I read the synopsis again on Waterstones, which has a slightly different version then the back of the book, so I thought that I would give it go, especially since I am always drawn to the cover.







Ash Princess (The Ash Princess Trilogy): Amazon.co.uk: Sebastian ...




Ash Princess by Laura Sebastian

This book was another questionable buy, whether I should get it or not, but Ember Queen, which is the final instalment of the trilogy, as I read the synopsis of that, which I understood nothing of, I want onto looking into the Ash Princess.












I will start reading these soon but for now, this is my haul and I hope to continue this monthly.








No comments:

Post a Comment

BOOK REVIEW: Shards of Earth by Adrian Tchaikovsky

  Purchase Links: Amazon UK  |  Amazon US  |  Bookshop.org  |  The Broken Binding  |  Waterstones Hi Guys, I'm following up my Spotlight...