WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY REVIEW REQUESTS AT THE MOMENT.

NetGalley badges

50 Book Reviews Reviews Published Professional Reader 80% 100 Book Reviews

Wednesday 6 May 2020

VAV Concert in London

So November 2019 was quite an exciting month for Yuli and I, we went to see VAV in London

VAV MEET & LIVE 2019 LONDON — KEvents KPOP & KHIPHOP



It was quite an eventful couple of days, we had to get up early for the coach to take us to London from Falmouth, which was overall an 8 hour trip, Yuli and I had to swap seats on our first break as we were both feeling travel sick (which was unusual for us as we both don't get travel sick that easily), as soon as we got there, no time was wasted we headed straight to the underground to Islington, which by the way was crowded and overly hot, especially at like 8p.m in the evening.

Anyway we rushed out of the underground and used google maps to find our way to the hotel (we both suck at directions). Luckily our hotel was literally a 2 minute walk from the hotel which was quite good, especially with knowing how long lines are usually for a concert, so we checked in and head straight to our room, which was massive, and literally had showers and went to bed as we had to be up early to pick up our tickets and wristbands for the concert, plus they were selling the merchandise before, I missed out on a lightstick but manage to get a t-shirt, keyring and limited edition photocards.

Line up was I think around 7 p.m so after we received out wristbands we headed back to our hotel room to get prepared for the meet and greet as well as the concert.

Yuli is Behind Jacob and I am behind Ayno 

Meeting the members of VAV was words that I can't describe, they are all really friendly and their hands were huge! (it was a hi touch event), I couldn't speak to them although I manage to squeak out a how are you to Jacob (whose eyes literally stare into your soul), after the hi touch we also received signed posters where Lou wrote our names in Korean at the top of the page for the other members.

To the concert, the boys sung live and my gosh were their some good vocals from all of them, they did a little game where they had cute interactions with the audience, (I was too nervous to hold my hand up), and proceeded to sing all their hit songs, towards the end of the show, myself along with this new girl I managed to get a heart sign from Ace, it was such a good night.

Our time came to an end in London as we had breakfast at McDonalds (Yuli's first time doing so) headed back to the underground to Victoria Coach Station and headed home, while obviously gushing about out time at the concert, but also having our own playlist and listening to VAV on the way back.

I'm hoping to see more concerts in the future and I definitely want Yuli as my concert partner, so to the next one, whenever that maybe due to this COVID-19

Till the next one guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BOOK REVIEW: Shards of Earth by Adrian Tchaikovsky

  Purchase Links: Amazon UK  |  Amazon US  |  Bookshop.org  |  The Broken Binding  |  Waterstones Hi Guys, I'm following up my Spotlight...